Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Today Was A Good Day!!!!!!!

YaaaaaY! Today was a good day!! He has a new outlook on life, and it isn't so bad after all. I talked to Mrs. Towers after school and she said all the kids oohed and aahed over his new haircut and she said you could see the transformation in his face. She had recess duty today and apparently Noah and his friends quote "strutted" up to her and made her feel the top of his head and said," I've been running around all recess and my head didn't even get sweaty at all! I love my new haircut!" She also overheard him telling one of his friends that "professional athletes have their hair cut like his." So, it sounds like his self esteem was not permanently damaged. He even told me he thought his friends would probably have their hair cut like his tomorrow. This picture makes him seem like he is completeley bald, the camera just didn't pick up the blonde stubble.

8 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Yay Noah! Way to look on the bright side! Hope he doesn't get too cocky now. I'm so glad he had a good day. I've been thinking about him all day long! You know he must be feeling good if he let you take his picture!

Connie said...

sniff. . . sniff. . .I am feeling like a very proud grandma right now.

Anonymous said...

So glad that everything went ok! Hair is a real big part of how you feel about yourself! Zach was always scared to get a hair cut because he thought no one would recognize him. It totally freaked him out, "It will make me look different."
I used to have to take him to the cost cutters--if Gretchen was anywhere close he wouldn't even sit in the chair. He really freaked out. He's much better now though!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Dear Noah,
You kind of look like my friend Quentin when he got a haircut. I like it! It looks really cool. I want to get my hair cut like that, so I don't get sweaty too.
-Will

THE BROWN BOYS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

wow! you ROCK Noah! You are a handsome dude!!!

Kathy said...

I have been praying it would all turn out great! God is good. . . He even cares about hair cuts.

Sharon said...

What a happy guy! Noah, the haircut is awesome! When my neighbor was little, I loved running my hand across his head when his hair was cut short like yours. What fun!