Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Awwwwwww......

What a cute little treasure chest. Jackson was eating his Oreos today at lunch and said he" felt something hard in his mouth and tried to bite it three times." So, he spit it out in his napkin. A Tooth! The little sucker popped right out, and he got to put it in this cute little treasure chest. Let me tell you, folks, the treasure isn't so pretty. Jackson wanted to put a picture of his tooth on the blog, but I said it was just too graphic for our viewers. Let's just say it involves lots of Oreo slime. Enough said.

4 comments:

Connie said...

You know how I like pulling teeth! And I do like Oreos alot, too, but together? not so much. The treasure chest was probably a smart move, cause we're all saying awwwwwww instead of ughhhhhhh.

Anonymous said...

I love the tiny chest! Madi got a yellow one once. Do teachers everywhere keep these on hand?!

emily said...

OK...so I'm totally going to have my teeth dream tonight now...you know the one where I'm opening my mouth and teeth are flying out of my mouth into my hands...more teeth than I have in my mouth! I don't know where they all come from but it is freaky. It's a reoccurring dream that I have...I think it means something about having a loss of control or something...anyway...teeth stuff just gives me the jeebies.

Anonymous said...

I have that dream too, remember!! On one hand,I love to pull teeth out, but then when I think about that dream I almost gag!
I love the treasure box though...I never had one of those...I just had to use a kleenex.