Friday, May 18, 2007

Rub-A-Dub, Lily's In The Tub!

Yesterday, it was about mid morning and I hadn't gotten a shower yet. Usually I do it at night or when she takes a nap, but my schedule was all out of whack. I decided to go for it, even though Lily doesn't nap until afternoon. I put some toys on the bathroom floor, and thought to myself "I'll get in and get out. 5 Minutes tops. How much trouble could she get into?" So, I'm scrubbing my hair (with my eyes closed, of course.) and I hear "Hi, mommy!" I turn around and there she is, right in the tub with me, fully clothed of course. She has the sweetest smile on her face with those big brown eyes of hers. I love being a mommy!

6 comments:

emily said...

I LOVE her!!! But I think she is kind of a stinker!

Anonymous said...

What no pictures???

Anonymous said...

ha, ha, Joe, you wish!

emily said...

JOE!!!!! wow.

Anonymous said...

THAT is a great mommy story. Your kids are soooo funny! Sweet Lily, you weren't angry with her I hope, she just missed you :)

Anonymous said...

No, I wasn't mad, it was a classic moment!