Sunday, May 27, 2007

Stinker Noah.

This is a reenactment of Noah doing his pouty face. He usually does this face when he's mad or he doesn't get his way or when he just feels like being pouty. He usually makes sure he does it right in front of me to get a reaction out of me. This morning he did it to me because I wouldn't let him go outside until he had breakfast. This time I just smiled at him with a big cheesy smile. He said, "Oh man, it doesn't work anymore!" and walked away. AHA! Mom wins again!

4 comments:

Connie said...

doooooon't smile!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are SOOO smart! They know we can be weak as moms---way to hold out! good mom.

Anonymous said...

That face is adorable! Way to be strong on that one...what a smarty!

Anonymous said...

p.s. Noah is not a stinker! :)