Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cheesy Monkey.

Lily has gotten the idea of having her picture taken. Her grandpa would be proud. She says "Cheese!" when we snap her picture and as you can see we get a very cheesy smile. She then immediately says "See?" because she wants to see the picture I just took on the camera screen. What did we do before digital cameras?? She also makes a monkey sound (ooh ooh aah aah) when we ask her if she's a cheesy monkey. She's so adorable! Isn't she? Or am I a biased mother?



8 comments:

Connie said...

absolute beauty

Anonymous said...

For some reason I have tiny little boxes with red x's where the pictures would be? Anyway...she's adorable! I don't even have to see them to know that!

emily said...

I can't see the pictures either. I need to see her lovliness!

Anonymous said...

Em- what do the x's mean? Its like the infamous power team incident. They disappeared! Help!

Anonymous said...

I'll check back later. I need to see the cuteness.

emily said...

I have no idea...I still never figured it out. Maybe just try a completely new post.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

ha ha, I saw them before they disappeared! Lily was quite lovely, yet cheesy at the same time. You all will have to use your imaginations, because I bet they're gone forever.

Connie said...

I saw the picture before it left also. Granted, I'm the grandma here, but gotta say she's cheesy- beautiful!