Wednesday, May 9, 2007

SOLD!!!!!

Yessss! For those of you that don't know yet, we've sold our house and after this move, I NEVER want to move again!! It's just not an enjoyable process for me. Thanks for everyone that prayed for our situation, we are so thankful for all of you. We move on May 27th (Happy Birthday, Em!). Our closing will be on May 31st. The 'funny' part is we don't get into our new house until June 15th. Ha, Ha...isn't that 'funny'? Yeah, we think so, too. My in-laws have graciously opened their house to us for a few weeks. Personally, I don't think they realize what they're getting themselves into, but bless their hearts, anyways. We'll all make it work.

5 comments:

emily said...

YAY!!! Are you starting to see God's hand in all of this?!?! Remember our conversations during the time of waiting? He's doing something cool sister! Too bad I can't be there to use my "guns".

Anonymous said...

We were just talking about your move last night. Mom asked about your house and I said, "Keep praying, I haven't heard anything." Congratulations!!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

wow. Em...I seriously had no idea what you were talking about at first. All I could think of was, "does she have a nerf dart gun? and what's she going to do with it?" I get it now. You are pretty strong. Kiss those 'guns' for me.

emily said...

Oh, my gosh...Jill! You are FUNNY!!! We didn't have any nerf gun wars when I was back *tear*. That is hilarious that you thought of that!

Anonymous said...

im realy exited exept i will miss jackson and tamara my two best friends.