Friday, May 18, 2007

Noah's Party.

Noah has officially been added to our wall as a 6 year old. Every year, on their birthday, we mark their height on the wall. They like to see how much they've grown in a year. Luckily we thought to put it on a piece of molding so we can move it with us when we go. He grew a good 3-4 inches this last year!


And introducing... BlackBart! This was one of his favorite gifts. HIS FATHER picked out the guns. Apparently he used to have some just like it when he was little. It's undecided who played with them more, the birthday boy or his father. These have the little paper roll caps that you can shoot. I think they're stinky, but my husband kept saying, "hmmmm, smell that?" with a smile on his face. So, I think it was bringing back memories. In the picture below, Noah is giving his "meanest cowboy face."

Noah actually stood on his chair and "directed" us in singing the Happy Birthday Song. He was WIRED!!!

He got em' all out in one blow.
Noah got a new scooter, so he can stop borrowing his brother's!
Cowboy Noah! Yee Haw! Are your cowboys this cute in Texas, Em???????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!!!!!

3 comments:

emily said...

BlackBart ROCKS!!! Oh my gosh...I was laughing SO hard when I saw that picture! He is seriously the cutest cowboy I have ever seen...and I've seen my fair share of 'em down here! That is GREAT! I still can't get over how big Jack was on the wall! At age 5 Jack was taller than Noah at age 6! WOW!!!! It looks like such a fun night! Wish I could have been there. :( I can't get over his "directing" the birthday song! That's awesome!

Connie said...

Noah looked so mean and serious as a cowboy, but as a birthday boy, he was so happy and having a good time. Not only was he directing the birthday song, he was singing it along with us!!! What a riot!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a GREAT party! I love the hat and guns....Black Bart looks really dangerous.