Sunday, September 30, 2007

Super Thumb To The Rescue!!!

I've decided that my nephew, Will, has the most amazing imagination of any kid I know. We ran into them and Mom and Don at Panchero's for lunch today, what a great surprise it was. The Brown's had ordered some blue corn torilla chips to go with their lunch which, in turn, led to...without further ado (drumroll, please)......
"It's a bird!!!
It's a plane!!!
No! It's Super Thumb!!
Stronger than a gang of quesadillas...
Able to leap a steak burrito in a single bound...
He's Super Thumb....TA-DA!!
On the next episode of Super Thumb....Super Thumb wrestles Super Hand Lincoln (check out the chip beard which he so carefully nibbled into shape) out of a vat of toxic cheese queso!!!
I love you, Will. Keep up the good ideas!

2 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

See the look on my face? It says, "Yep, that's my boy!"

Connie said...

You are amazing, Will!