Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ms. Lily needs a lunchbop.

Miss Lily is quickly becoming obsessed with lunch boxes. That little stinker knows that if she gets into them BEFORE school there's goodies in there, but if you get into them AFTER school, it's already too late. As I was driving to school this morning, Noah starts screaming, "She's going to eat my zebra cake!!!" In a matter of a block and a half, she had his lunch laid out and was about to dig in, starting with dessert first, of course. I'm trying to drive, Noah's trying to get his lunch back, without taking his seat belt off, and I can see Lily in my rearview mirror trying to keep that snack cake out of his reach. Noah was the winner, with Lily screaming "MY LUNCH BOP!!!!" I'm thinking if I served her lunch in a lunch box, she'd eat anything....carrots, green beans....

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Oh yeah! She definitely needs a lunch bop! It's ok if you're just eating it at the kitchen table. You're probably right - she'd probably try all kinds of new things if they came in baggies.

kristin said...

Target has them half off right now. REAL cute Hello Kitty ones....I was going to buy one for Reagan..but she wanted Spiderman! Talk about a backfire!

Anonymous said...

Totally worth a $5 "Dora" lunch bop! I mean if she'll eat CARROTS!

emily said...

I love her!