Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sore Loser.

My husband is a very disgruntled Hawkeye fan this year. I was trying to capture one of his temper tantrums on my camera, but he's so darn quick as he's jumping around the living room. It's just all arms and legs everywhere. As you can see I did catch an elbow and a knee. It is my goal in life to capture this phenomena of the adult temper tantrum on film so that I can post it on my blog. I will keep you all updated. There are still many games left. Until then, please enjoy the still shots below.


"The silent prayer"
"The pity party"
" The 'I can't believe I'm still watching this.' "
"The 'I give up.' "
"The stress-induced headache/I need a beer."
The End. (It wasn't pretty.)

2 comments:

emily said...

Seriously...next time you need to video the tantrums...it is so stinkin' funny! The world needs to see it! poor guy.

kristin said...

My husband won't have the volume up if his team's losing..or looking like they might, cause he can't stomache hearing the announcers say negative things about his team.