Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let's See What We Can See.

As we were unloading from Wal-Mart this morning, Lily said, "mom, see we see." When we go for walks I always say, "Let's go see what we can see", and then we point out all the things we see. So, how could I possibly say no to that? I stuck my cold stuff in the fridge and loaded her into the stroller. As we're walking through the wooded area behind our house, I ask the question again. Lily gasps and says, "I see monkey! ooh-ooh-ahh-ahh". I had no idea until today there was a monkey native to the west side of IC. They're really hard to find, though. I think you need to have a 2 year old with you. We also saw, a puppy, two airpwanes, pretty fowers, a fishy, a basketball, and Noah (?). It was fun. Beautiful weather, cool and crisp. I could do this all year long. Fall is my favorite.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, my goodness!!! What a very precious precious time!

kristin said...

That's soo sweet! you'll have to show us a pick of your "woods"! how awesome that you took the time to do that with her....and to learn that you had all those things right in your own back yard! Amazin'!

Anonymous said...

You are a great mom! Special days like that are truely priceless.