Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Big Bunch Of Bananas.

I've gotten several comments on a previous blog entry about what a beautiful picture we took of the 4 of us together, so I thought I'd post this fine photograph to offset the nice comments. Don't get me wrong, I love the nice compliments, but let's get real here. This picture about sums it up. And let's just say...there's lots more where that came from. It seems the theme this week that Em was here, was for every nice serious picture we took, we had to take a silly crazy one.I have some real blackmail material in my possession. You all know who you are!

3 comments:

Connie said...

You talk like there's something wrong with this picture. It looks pretty normal to me. What's going on? huh? somebody . . . fill me in on the joke. what?

Anonymous said...

I love it! Gretchen has this one pose (it's kinda "rock star" meets "crazed fan"....hard to describe) and I have like 50 pictures of this face. I said, "When you die we're gonna do a whole wall of this face!!" She laughed hard.

She still makes the face. I have it on video, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think I have a picture of that from WOF. She was wearing a slim jim T-shirt and we sent it to Emily. I know the look exactly!