Friday, September 28, 2007

Iowa Homecoming Parade 2007. Go Hawks!

The cutest little Hawkeye ever.

Lily Margaret got lots of Hawk beads. (And Grandma is happy...)
Anxiously awaiting candy.
We saw the classic alumni band. There was even a trombone player being pushed in a wheelchair. He was cute and having a blast.

The big cow.
The bagpipe gang. Lily plugged her ears!
And then, of course, we had a generous amount of intoxicated frat guys in bedsheets, as I like to describe them.
This one's for you, Em. Ha, ha. (Mom told me to say that!)

Ferris Bueller made an appearance. This was by far my favorite float. He was doing his "danke schon" lip sync, and all the german ladies were played by very large, well-endowed, hairy men. HILARIOUS!
Iowa Cheerleaders.
The Golden Girl.
Herky!
The Hawkeye semi once again closed out the parade. CHEER FOR THE HAWKS TOMORROW...THEY NEED IT!!!!



1 comments:

emily said...

I'd have to say that Max is about the cutest Hawkeye I've ever seen!!! He's big!!!!!! Jill I need more pictures!
thanks for the shout out! that dude was a little scary! I remember when I used to want to be the "Golden Girl" when I grew up. I think I've changed my mind...I don't think I could pull off wearing that outfit.