Sunday, September 23, 2007

Super Duper Football Boy.

Flag football has been one of those 'life defining' moments for Noah. You are all familiar by now with his widely used statement, "I've been waiting my whole entire life for ________." Today, it was, "I've been waiting my whole entire life to wear a mouthguard!"

Noah (below) doing some "blocking". Poor little blue #5... go cry to your mommy...because THE MAC TRUCK IS COMIN' THROUGH!!! MAC'S GONNA PUT YOU ON YOUR BACK!!! YEAH, BABY!!!! WHOOOO, WHOOOO!

Well, excuse me, I'm so very sorry, readers, I'm not sure what came over me just then. Goodness gracious, pardon my behavior!
Go #3!
Does there seem to be a slight size disadvantage here, or is it my imagination?
We had fun today, watching the game. Not sure who won, in fact I don't think Noah even got touched the ball today, but there's was lots of running and jumping and we came home with a smelly, sweaty, happy, boy. I think it was a sucess!

5 comments:

emily said...

This seems just like just the fit for Noah!!
You are going to be one of those mom's aren't you?!

Angie said...

I love the look on his face when he's blocking or charging!! I bet that little guy did go crying to his mommy!!?! I think I felt a testosterone spike when you were writing! Grant is begging to play flag football but it doesn't start until October into November and it will be cold. So really it's not about Grant, it's about me and I hate to be cold. We have been playing football in the backyard though so he will probably get his way as usual. The things we do out of love for our children! :)

kristin said...

Brooks is all about flag football, too. He was disappointed it wasn't tackle, however. (he can't catch the ball, really...he just wants to tackle, tackle, tackle!) Go Jaguars!! (Noah looks extra tough and savage)

Connie said...

I'm not going to say a word about your little outburst, Laura. And I do understand how it is.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Not to diminish Noah's glee, but if I go my entire life WITHOUT wearing a mouthguard, I'll be thrilled!