Thursday, September 20, 2007

Anniversary Weekend.

We had a great weekend celebrating my grandparents 6oth anniversary. It has been a LONG time since everyone has been together. It was a lot of fun.



My granpa used to feed us circus peanuts nonstop when we came to visit, so I whipped up this snack mix. I could stomach one of them (blech) but that was about it. There WERE certain family members that went to town on them!
Lily and the cousins she followed around all day, "Macey and Mannie (Maddie)"

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I LOVE LOVE circus peanuts. You are so lucky to have a gr'pa who does too... and who's still around to enjoy them!!

emily said...

aw man! Circus Peanuts?! I missed out. I can taste the sugar now!

Anonymous said...

CIRCUS PEANUTS ROCK!!

(and they don't taste like banana, Gretchen)