Friday, September 28, 2007

The McCarragher Family.

I just found these in a box in my basement that hasn't been unpacked yet. They tickled me all over again! I just had a good laugh as I looked at these and thought I would share them with you all. About a year ago I handed out paper and pencils and set out a big mirror and told everyone to draw a picture of themselves. I framed these and had them on the wall at our other house. I need to find a special spot for them. FYI: Lily DID have help with hers! I think my favorite parts are Joe's egghead and Noah's eyebrows!






6 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

They are all very nice. I especially like the cool little sticky outy thing to Noah's hair. Jack is looking a bit menacing. I keep thinking of the sketches the police make of suspects. And in real life Jack is the nicest kid I know - not a criminal at all!

emily said...

I LOVE this idea!!! Maybe Hilary and I should do it!! haha!! They are all precious!

Anonymous said...

I just thought of who Jackson's picture reminds me of. The actor Greg Kinear. I'm trying to think of what he is in. He's always a supporting actor...

Anonymous said...

I think he played Meg Ryan's boyfriend that she breaks up with in You've Got Mail. Anybody?

emily said...

yes...and he also played the dad on Little Miss Sunshine...and I think he was in Mystery Men. He was also in As Good As it Gets. but I don't know if I see him in Jack's picture...

Anonymous said...

I think it's the eyes...or maybe I'm crazy. That could be it too.