Monday, July 9, 2007

Touche.

All day today, Noah has been using the word touche. I have no idea where it came from or where he heard it, but he has been working it into EVERY conversation. Jackson has just about had it. I'm getting, "Mom, please tell him to stop!" I asked him if he knew what that word meant and he said "yeah." So, I want to know what he thinks it means. I got, "you know...touche...it means touche."' I have to admit, it is kind of fun to say. I just hope they don't ask ME what it means because I'm not sure I know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Yesterday Q and I were watching something on tv and they said "touche" and Q goes, "What does that even mean?" I go it's kinda like, "you got me!" But, it's french so tell them it can't really be translated--then you sound like you really know what you're talking about. :)

Anonymous said...

What were you watching???Maybe Noah was watching the same thing!!!

Connie said...

I know there was a commercial where this one annoying guy was saying touche at the wrong time where it didn't make sense and his pal was trying to get him to stop. So then Don started doing the same thing. It must be going around!!!

emily said...

touche. I think it is a term of agreement. touche. I may have to add that to my everyday vocab now.

Anonymous said...

it may have been a commercial. one guy was like your so stupid and then the other guy pointed out how stupid the 1st guy was and then the 1st guy goes "touche"

I took Spanish 'cause it makes sense--French is too hard. They have all these letter that don't make sounds?!?