Friday, August 15, 2008

Well, today has proved to be an interesting day...and is not over yet. I took the kids on some errands this afternoon. So, we're in Michael's and Noah decides to hop onto the back of my cart all of a sudden and flips that puppy completely upside down. Right there in the middle of the scrapbooking aisle. I've never seen such a thing. We all stood in stunned silence. Noah stands up and dusts himself off and says, "Wow. I had no idea I could do that." All 3 kids look at Mom to judge her reaction. At the time I was so mad I didn't trust myself to open my mouth. The silence pretty much said it all. They were perfect angels the rest of the afternoon. I think I can laugh about it now. I think.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! I had no idea that could be done either. (laugh, Mom, life is too short not to)

emily said...

dude. I would have been on the floor laughing! where was your camera?! perfect photo op!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Well, I'M laughing! But if it'd happen to me...not so much! That kid did not know his own strength. He was pretty proud of himself.