Saturday, August 30, 2008





My BABY! When did you grow up?? Here are 12 reasons I love you so much...
1.You have a strong character with strong integrity.
2. You are extremely talented.
3. You love to read just like your mother.
4. You have a cute giggle when you're really tickled by something.
5. People look up to you because you're a good leader.
6. You think things out well.
7. You are extremely smart, already surpassing your mother in math skills!
8. You have cool style.
9. I know you will do big things someday, I don't know what, but it will be big.
10. You have excellent choices in music.
11. You have a sharp wit about you and a good sense of humor.
12. You're unique and are happy being you.
We love you, Jackson. So, so much.

2 comments:

emily said...

awww! sweet baby Jack! how precious! I love it! Happy Birthday Jack!!!!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday, Jack!

What great pictures ;)