Monday, August 25, 2008

Lost In Translation.

Joe's version of his restaurant experience in Chicago-
"There was a crazy acrobat that did stunts while retrieving wine bottles off of a huge wine rack and the steak was great."

Noah's version of the same story, retold to his 2nd grade teacher-
"My dad went to Chicago and a dancing lady brought him beer and he ate 8 pieces of meat."

We decided to follow up on this one with his teacher! We all had a good laugh. Thankfully, (I think...) his teacher knows us well and goes to our church! Either that, or we'll be getting some weird looks on Sunday :) I'm sure all those teachers out there hear a lot.

3 comments:

emily said...

wow. that's all I'm gonna say. I can only imagine what the teacher was thinking...how could she not just bust out laughing!? did she?!

Laura said...

um...yes.

Kathy said...

This made me burst out laughing! hahahahaha