Monday, August 11, 2008

Just A Few Weeks To Go!!

Here's a picture of my sisters-in -law, mother-in-law and myself at Jeannie's baby shower a few weeks ago. Just a few more weeks and we'll have a new nephew. We are so excited. Seeing her brought back so many happy memories. She looks so beautiful and I could remember the excitement and scariness of it all. It's such an amazing thing to go through. Truly a miracle.

Here's the belly in all its glory. (She's probably going to kill me for not only taking this picture, but posting it as well!) There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant belly! Now we just hurry up and wait...

5 comments:

emily said...

Beautiful pictures! Laura...you sound like maybe you could be easily convinced to have another one!!!?!!?!?!? pleeeeease!!! maybe just wait until I'm ready to have kids and then my kids will have kids to play with!!! We've talked about this before....I think at some point it was a plan B. I think you should definitely consider plan B. :)

emily said...

ps...I want to see pics from Chicago! c'mon sista...get on it!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Wow! I know she's not going to want to hear this, but she doesn't look nearly big enough or uncomfortable enough to be about to give birth. But she's got all this extra length for a baby that I never had! It's no fair that God gave some people torsos and some people...not.

Laura said...

amen, sista. God did not give us the spiritual gift of being beautiful pregnant women. We CAN say we accomplished the amazing feat of being just as wide as we were long. There's no shame in that. Not everyone can do that you know...

Rachel Bardwell said...

Umm, I don't know Joe's sister but she just might be the most beautiful pregnant woman ever!! What a glow!