Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quote Of The Day.

You know you're going to have a doozy of a day when your quote of the day has already happened within minutes of dragging yourself out of bed. I had just gotten dressed with hair and makeup expertly applied (Ha.) And, yes, I did spritz a little perfume on, but nothing to really warrant the quote of the day that soon followed. I walked into Noah's room to wake him up for school. He's such a cheerful, loving, obedient child in the morning (Ha.) I rustle him awake and the first words out of his mouth were, "NASTY! What's that smell!" My first thoughts were the dog pooped in his room. Then he said, "MOM! YOU SMELL LIKE A STINKBOMB!" Thank-you, son. Thank-you.

2 comments:

kristin said...

I've smelled like a stink bomb, too! aren't we lucky to have boys....good ol' honest boys??? I make every effort to brush my teeth before seeing Brooks in the morning....or I know what will be coming! little turd. I think you smell lovely, by the way.

emily said...

seriously. he gets me every time. I love him! not because he calls you stink bombs, because your stink bombs smell good...but because he is just such a little...(you fill in the blank)...I will use Krisin's word. turd. I love it!