Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lily And Her Dinglehopper.

We found a copy of The Little Mermaid at the secondhand store the other day. Score! One little girl is very happy about that. She asked first thing this morning to watch it. I said, "OK." She then took off into the kitchen for a few moments and came back with a fork. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Mo-om, I'm the wittle wormaid!" and proceeded to comb her hair with her fork. I'm sure this will cause problems in the future, but for today, it's darn cute.

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

sweet, sweet girl! Does she have any thingamabobs? Whozits and whatzits?

emily said...

"Look at this stuff...isn't it neat...wouldn't you think my collections complete..." Oh .... I could keep going. That brings joy to my heart! What a sweet wittle wormaid!!!!

Connie said...

She watched the movie at my house yesterday, and I could totally hear you singing that song, Emily!!! and remembering how annoyingly funny it was!

Rachel Bardwell said...

You'd better not give her a pipe then. . .