Wednesday, January 9, 2008

That's My Girl.

Last night, I went to go pick up my new glasses. They are quite funky, if I do say so myself. Very different from what I have now. So, this morning as I got the boys up, I wondered to myself how long it would take the boys to notice my new specs. Let's just say it's now 4:30 PM and I just got a comment from Jackson about 5 minutes ago that was something like, "New glasses? Hm." They are men...what do I expect? Not much. The FUNNY part of my story, though, is that when I went in to wake up Lily this morning, I'm gently rubbing her back, she cracks her eyes halfway open and groggily says, "Oh, mommy! Pretty glasses!" She's been half- awake for 3.5 seconds. That's my sweet babygirl.

4 comments:

emily said...

LOVE her!!! Can't wait to see your new specs in person!!! Where's the picture?! Or maybe I should just be surprised on Friday!

Shadley said...

Girls are so hilarious! My niece Sammie used to come in the house when she was like 4 or 5 and immediately notice everyone's shoes...she would pick up on any new shoes anyone had, even if she hadn't seen you in months!

Angie said...

I want to see your new specs!! Pictures please!!

kristin said...

I agree ...we need a shot of this.
Angie??? is that you????