Friday, January 18, 2008

"It's Just What Aunts Do." (So I'm Told.)

Emily and the "middle one" were up to no good yesterday. You can see it in their faces. No good at all. First, they disappeared for awhile, apparently stocking up with goodies at the gas station....

skittles AND bubble tape.... then locked themselves in my bedroom with "High School Musical". Literally LOCKED, as in preventing any intruders from interrupting (i.e. mom, older brother, younger sister).
Let's not forget drinks....
Wait! Let's take a closer look at that...32 FL. OZ.?!?!?!?
I will get you back. Mark my words. My revenge will be sweet.

3 comments:

Shadley said...

i think that looks like a great Aunt thing to do~ i mean great thing, not great aunt, well you get it...

since i was the first to have kids of my sisters i didn't get the whole spoiling thing until recently...and i am BAD, i give them whatever they want so they will love me!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

My kids want to know when she's coming to our house to do that. They want some aunt action too.

emily said...

yesssss!! It's great being an aunt!!!!