Monday, August 20, 2007

Boys PK Weekend.

Joe and Jackson had a wonderful weekend in Cincinatti, going to a Promise Keepers convention. It was Jackson's first time going and seemed pretty blown away. Special time for Joe, as well, as his first PK he went to was life-changing, so was pretty excited to share it with Jack. Getting ready to go early in the morning.
At the conference...
Joe's good friend and mentor, Willy. He likes to poke Joe in the bellybutton because he HATES IT!
Jackson especially liked the music. It was a great weekend, lots of laughs and good stories. I'm glad to have them back.

2 comments:

Connie said...

This weekend has been an emotional one. I bet Bill is up there just dancing for joy at what he started and praising Jesus for making it happen.

emily said...

ok...I thought I was done crying last night...MOM!!! I can't do this at work!
I agree! I'm so thankful for the legacy that dad left. It brings my heart so much joy to see Jack at this conference...he is a man of integrity already! I love it!!