Friday, June 8, 2007

Party Time!

Yeah, she takes after her mother.
This is exactly why you never share your drink with Ms. Lily. She likes to leave you with floaters, this time, chocolate birthday cake!
Will made a very precious 'bertbay' sign for the bertbay girl.
Lily's new dolly from grandma Connie

These are items from her girlie purse from Dan and Jeannie. It had a cell phone, lipstick that Lily is applying/chewing and other girlie things in it.
Grandma painted a new dolly high chair.



5 comments:

Sharon said...

How wonderful! My favorites are the hand-painted high chair, the new doll, and (#1) the Happy Bertbay banner! Too too cute!

Happy Bertbay, Lily!

Kathy said...

What a neat Bertbay! too cute

I don't know why but sometimes when I check your blog it's the same one for a few days then, like today there are several new posts!?! hmmmmmmmm

emily said...

Oh my goodness!! LOVELY!! She is getting big. I love her pigtails...those are very nice and I won't even start thinking about all of the times I've shared my drink with her! Precious!

Connie said...

This grandma will drink after her anytime! But you've already seen me do that more than once.

Anonymous said...

What a great party! Happy Bertday little girl. Love you.
I remember when Mads got her first purse. So long ago!