Saturday, June 30, 2007

At Last...She Is Back.

AHHH. It's been too long. We are finally moved in and finally have my computer back. We got our wireless installed yesterday, followed by a very frightening moment where we thought my computer was fried. I literally just about had a temper tantrum. The house is starting to come together and actually was to the point yesterday where I started hanging things on the wall. Just DO NOT go in our basement. You may never be seen again. Joe is stressing about the garage. I think it's a guy thing. He just wants to be able to park one car in the garage, and then he can rest easy at night. I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You were missed. I'm so glad that your computer wasn't dead. Otherwise, I can just imagine the scene at Jill's house...you both taking turns blogging and watching the kids. :-)

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't be pretty.