Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Little Messenger.

Noah: Did you know Grandpa Bill is in Heaven?
Me: Yes, I do know that.
Noah:(very theatrically) OH...MY...GOSH...You are never going to believe this!
Me:(with equal enthusiasm) WHAT?
Noah: He can only do one thing in Heaven...only one thing!
Me: What???
Noah: SMILE! Can you believe that mom? He can ONLY SMILE!
Me:Isn't that amazing?
Noah: (to himself) I just can't believe it.

Once again, folks, God uses my children to lovingly kick me in the butt. He is so good....ALL the time!

6 comments:

emily said...

precious!!!! that brings tears. Love you!

Connie said...

Noah Noah Noah!!! I love him!!!

Anonymous said...

That was absolutely precious...still crying from Em's site...now crying and smiling...God just rocks...I love you guys...ok, now I'm blubbering...I'll gonna stop now:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, apparantly I can't even see what I'm typing at this point cause "I'll gonna stop now" doesn't make much sense! Sorry about that one...

Anonymous said...

The heart of that boy is amazing! He's got heaven all figured out. And what a smile Bill has!

Kathy said...

This is so neat! Thanks for posting it.

I love it when God uses 'from the mouths of babes' to speak truth into our lives.

I have been praying for all of you!