Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Life Is Good.

Sorry, for the lack of blogs. I feel like I'm in a constant state of transition and it makes it hard to do the normal things. We're settling in to the in-laws. So far, the kids haven't broke anything, so that's good! The kids are enjoying being at papa and gamma's house and have settled right in, as you can see below...

I hope they realize how good they have it now, and that our new house will NOT have a TV like that! This is where I like to hang out. ahhhhh.......

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

uh oh. Do the McCarragher grandparents realize that they may be digging themselves into a hole, when you are all so comfy and spoiled you don't want to leave?!

emily said...

Oh my gosh, that is great! I just noticed that Noah is sitting right in front of the TV! Big surprise...now he just has a comfy TV chair to sit in!!! Must be nice!!!

Connie said...

And you refer to this as "homeless"?!!?

Anonymous said...

This house is beatiful! Enjoy!