Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, I decided to turn an ugly abstract piece of art into something much, much better. I painted right over that puppy. I thought I'd show it off a bit. If you want to see it in person, come on over and use the bathroom. It's hanging above the toilet. Yes, it is. Ummm...do you see a foot?

Oh, my. Someone thinks they need their picture taken.

If the camera is out, it MUST mean it was meant for her.
That's the problem with being ridiculously good looking. Everything else, including art, pales in comparison.

Finally! Geesh.
I thought I would give you the full effect. Aren't you lucky? This is purely staged, mind you. No worries.



3 comments:

emily said...

wow. of course she needs her picture taken! Is she wearing tights and no shirt?! awesome. I love her.

Anonymous said...

love it, love it, love it! The art I mean, but Lily too. Carrie

Connie said...

Yes, striped leggings and topless!! It's a look that only some of us can pull off!