Tuesday, September 2, 2008

FINALLY!

Finally, her day has come and not a moment too soon. She's been so patient waiting for her turn to go. She loved it! I think she'll want to go back tomorrow, but I'll have to explain that she has to wait until Thursday. I've been getting tidbits throughout the day of how her morning went, including the R-E-D song. I think I've heard that maybe 30 times. A few times I heard her whisper, "Welcome to preschool!" Tonight before bed she picked out her fancy princess dressup gown and said that she was going to wear it to preschool tomorrow. She wants to look her best, I guess. Grandma (who is the art teacher) says she was the 'model student'. I'm sure there's no bias there!



2 comments:

emily said...

oh boy. she's a big girl! wow!!!

Heather said...

Laura,
I do have to say that your mom wasn't biased. I witnessed it that she was indeed a model student. She is darling.