Friday, September 26, 2008

School Picture Day.

Today is the annual School Picture Day. Let me tell you, we usually get some doozies. As we were leaving for school this morning, I was joking with the kids and making them give me theiur smiles they're going to use when they get their picture taken. Noah, as serious as can be, asked me if I thought they would let him do his rock and roll sign for the picture. For those of you who don't know what that is...please see below.

Can't you just see that in the yearbook??? I reply with a very stern, "NO. They will NOT let you do that. Don't even try it."
He replies with a, "hmmmm...maybe I can sneak it in before the flash goes off." This child leaves me in a constant mental state somewhere between exhaustion and hysterics. It's an interesting place to be. It's why he's been nicknamed, "Joe, Jr."

3 comments:

emily said...

Oh my gosh! I'm really hoping that he does it! is that bad?

Laura said...

Yes, that's bad. Very, very bad.

Anonymous said...

that kid is so hilarious! gotta love that brain. Carrie