Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend of Family Fun.

We had a great weekend with Joe's brother and his kids coming for a visit. The little ones are all the same ages and have so much fun together. Noelle is getting so big and LOVES getting her picture taken, so Aunt Laura had so much fun with her.

Jackson shows his uncle 'how it's done'. Yes, my fingers were twitching, but I held myself back.
This is a picture of the ceremonial releasing of the Jello mold. It's a big deal in this family. All the kids want to hear the "schlufffttt" noise, then off they go.
There was lots of dress up moments. Lily WAS having fun, she's just sick of her mother jamming a camera in her face.

Oh, and let's not forget, lots of TWIRLING!

Good buddies....
Goofballs. It's in the genes.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until our little guy gets added to the mix. Lily and Noelle will be such mommies with him. :)

emily said...

um...I want that purple number please.