Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Desperation.

Its "National Turn Off Your TV Week"! My kids were so desperate by 6:00, they started licking the house for something to do. Just kidding! Day 1 went well. My oldest was the most disgruntled going into it, but that quickly changed when he found out the daily rewards, like a homework pass (he chose Math!). My youngest turned out to be the most traumatized. You can't explain "National Turn Of Your TV Week" to a 2 year old. She kept asking, "But, why, Mommy?". I'm sure I will be wondering the same thing by the end of the week.



2 comments:

kristin said...

what's a homework pass?? sounds like something WE could use over here. It was a pure delight to see you today! I shore do love ya.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Yeah, we couldn't do that. LOST is new this week. Its our one solace after the kid is in bed. I mean I guess Kedron and I could actually talk to each other, but we're not very interesting people.