Monday, April 7, 2008

Girl Time.

This afternoon, we had the neighbors over to play, a set of 6 year -old twins. The boy and Noah are buddies, and his sister came along today. Lily and Kailee played together and she was in awe. She held her hand everywhere they went and was very posessive of "my Kawee". At one point, Kailee came downstairs to see what the boys were up to and I hear a shriek from upstairs, "You get back here. Right. Now." Okay, so perhaps we need to work on the manners a bit. All evening long I heard "my girl this" & "my girl that". "Where my girl go?" I finally took her to the window and pointed to her house, where she stood there awhile and whispered, "my Kawee".



3 comments:

Meghan said...

Be careful....too much Mejia time can be harmful to the kids:) ha ha! How fun! I wish I lived by you all. It would be partyville:)

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Um, she might get away with that ordering people around stuff with grandmas and aunts, but maybe not so much with friends.

emily said...

I need her and I think that her and I need to have some girl time.