Thursday, April 3, 2008

Girls Can Be Messy, Too.

I feel I should first say, I am a mother that usually hates the idea of a child making a mess like this. But, darn it, she was being pretty cute. And she had both of her brother's full attention and she really felt like she needed to impress them. Which she absolutely did. The pudding was everywhere. It seems as though I must have given her a gallon of the stuff, but I promise it was just one of those snack size cups.

Up each nostril...
on her cheeks...
everywhere...

this is her infamous 'stinker' look she gets at times...
then, she began opening her mouth and letting it slide down her chin...
going, going...
gone.
This is when the show ended. Mom pulled the plug. Couldn't stand it any longer. May you never look at chocolate pudding the same ever again. I know I won't.

2 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I have seriously thought about her and smiled everytime my kids have had a pudding cup the last few days.

emily said...

I still think that she is absolutely lovely!