Friday, March 28, 2008

Noah.

The other day, we found Noah on the living room floor surrounded by Twix wrappers. We asked him why there was so many empty wrappers and he replied, "I don't really like Twix all that much, so I'm just getting them out of the way."
1. Thank goodness he has his father's body type.
2. Thank goodness he has the metabolism and energy level of a spider monkey.
3. Strangely enough, for about 3 seconds, that sounded perfectly reasonable to me. (Which is probably why I look the way I do!!!).

4 comments:

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shadley said...

"look the way I do" ??? you mean beautiful and confident??? you better not be talking mean about my friend!!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

It made perfect sense to me.

Rachel Bardwell said...

I think it's great that he's practicing delayed gratification (meaning he is saving his FAVORITES for later on!!). :)