Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Very Own Leprechaun.

My husband pulls out all the stops on St. Patty's day. This year involved green food coloring and Sierra Mist. He really knows how to embrace his Irish heritage. He really needs to work on the Irish accent, though. He prides himself on his collection of accents...but this one comes out as a dirty, drunken pirate. Keep working on it, babe.


I wanted milk with my dinner, so he came up with this enticing cocktail. I just couldn't do it. I like green. It's the world's most wonderful color...just not in my milk. It's a little too moldy-ish.

2 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Did he have to have some of "me lucky charrrrms" too?

Kathy said...

When we were kids our Mom would make us green / blue milk for a treat! Ask Don if he remembers ha! Only she would put sugar in it! yummm!