Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Life With A 6 -Year Old Boy.

We stopped by Hills Bank today to check out their annual display of baby chicks that have just hatched. As we were walking back to the van, Noah asks me, "Mom, do chickens have one special spot where they pee AND poop out of ?" I reply, "I don't know, Noah." He gets a panicked look on his face and says, "I've got to get to a library QUICK, and check out a book on this topic RIGHT AWAY!" To a 6-year old this is urgent...a boy's got to know these things!

3 comments:

Connie said...

That is our Noah!!!
So . . . . when you got to the library, did you look up chicken first or egg? ha!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Reminds me of the other night when Sam asked me how my baby came out of my tummy and when I gave him a very brief simple explanation (because he kept pressing my avoiding replies) he said, "OK, guys, now that's just weird."

emily said...

I love it!! classic! Sam's comment is classic too! I love these boys!