Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Who Is That Guy?"

I got out a few fall decorations last night. I set this guy up on our living room end table. Lily was not too sure about him at first. She kept asking, "Who is that guy?" She would nervously walk up and say, "Hi, guy!" in an obnoxiously funny sort of way. I think she thought if she was cute and adorable enough he wouldn't try anything funny.


After she warmed up a little, she began making pumpkin faces at him.
This was a pumpkin face that turned into a yawn. Bedtime!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

How cute is this!

emily said...

Oh my gosh. I love her.

Connie said...

Is that the electric pumpkin I use to have? Lily is going love all these upcoming holidays.

Anonymous said...

yes, it is! I had forgotten that was yours. And yes, she is going to love the next couple of months. Won't be too much longer and you'll need to get out the singing snowman!