Thursday, October 4, 2007

Shopping With The Girls (and Max).

I just got back from a fun shopping experience with mom and Jill. We just had Lily and Max, so it pretty low stress. Jill was on a mission for some post baby clothes. It took some doin' to convince her that wearing certain items of clothing and jewelry in general was not "playing dress-up". I think we found some good deals. Mom DID make Jill tell her husband, " That first new van payment is probably not going to work out." Good thing he found that funny. I found a few shirts and made mom buy a few shirts. She actually had some fun shopping tonight and said, "Maybe I should start trying things on when I go shopping" Duh! Lily found some Dora colorforms. She was tickled pink. We ended the night with a pitstop at Donutland. You can't end it any better than that!

6 comments:

emily said...

Can I get a double chocolate and a.....double chocolate...
aw man...that makes me miss you guys. I wish I could have been there on the girls shopping day. I want pictures of the new clothes! and the colorforms! those things rock!

Connie said...

What she didn't mention is that the 2 tops I bought at Old Navy, well, she and Jill bought the same 2. We plan to all 3 wear the same top on Halloween and go "as each other". hmmmm. . . .

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I am totally having 'buyer's remorse' this morning. I even think I dreamed about my new clothes, and it was not good. When and where am I ever going to where those dressier shirts?! The reality of my life is that I only need or wear comfy nursing/baby/spit-up-friendly clothes right now.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

which ones are the dressy ones?!? The red one from Old Navy? You could wear that to church or on a date with your hubby.

kristin said...

I could sooo go for some retail therapy myself! Sounds like fun! And Jill....dressier shirts make a person feel GREAT!!! :) At least, that's what they say on "What Not to Wear"...I guess I probably wouldn't know from personal experience! he