Wednesday, October 3, 2007

2 Good Days.

I have just the most amazing two days of creativity. I don't know what the deal is. I had lots of art ideas and then Lo and Behold they actually looked the same in reality as they did in my head. That doesn't always happen, you know. I know God has given me a gift, but don't always feel like I can connect with it, so that I have something tangible to show for it. I have also been really down lately with the blues of some sort. I think maybe God is just giving me some hope and inspiration to let me know He's still there and hasn't gone anywhere.

5 comments:

Connie said...

Keep going!!! What you showed me is absolutely wonderful and I have been thinking more about those 2 big pieces and they need to be more $ than we talked about. I don't think God is playing games with you here, I think he wants you to prosper.

Anonymous said...

Prospering's good!! I'll take that!

kristin said...

I want to see what you've made!! (stinks that you've been feeling down, sorry to hear that) Maybe it's because it's 80+ stinkin' degrees when it's supposed to be SIXTY!!! grr! ;)

emily said...

Maybe somehow our hormones are feeling for each other. let's keep talkin'. I've blabbed to you, you can to me if you need to! I need pictures of your artwork! why am I the only one that didn't get that art talent!?

Anonymous said...

You got the singing talent which NONE of the rest of us got. sorry, girls.I wish I could do that.