Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Meet Troy Bolton... if you don't know who Troy Bolton is...you've been living under a rock!

Queen Mrs. Frisbie and Troy...
Pink Puppy...
She kept walking around, telling everyone, "There's a puppy on my head..."
Don't get too close to this prisoner..he's dangerous.
The kids made a hauling tonight. We went through 8 bags of candy and all the miscellaneous candy that I could dig out of the back of my cubbard. I'll be better prepared next year. Lily was totally into the trick or treating. When the people opened the door, she would yell out "peek-a-boo!" Close enough! She was also one of those kids that when you give them the freedom to pick out their own candy, they keep putting more and more into her bag. Her dad kept telling her, "just pick one, Lily" Then the people would say, "Oh, she's so cute, let her take some more!" I'm not sure what her brothers thought of that! So much candy was eaten today. Noah actually had the nerve to ask what we were having for a bedtime snack. We all groaned at him. Bring on the diarrhea!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

I love them all!!! Those are great. Lily made me laugh so hard! Yes...she has a puppy on her head!!! I love it!

emily said...

ps...you need to get a video of Noah doing the song and dance. c'mon. it needs to happen