Thursday, October 25, 2007

Attention! Attention! I Have A Complaint.

I don't consider myself to be a very complain-y kind of person. Usually, I don't sweat the small stuff. When I DO complain, it's usually over something really stupid like the following...Last week, I went through the drive-thru at Walgreens to pick up Lily's antibiotic. I paid with my debit card, and then the lady passed the medicine back through the little window thing. I asked her where my debit card was and she said, "Oh, it's stapled inside the bag with the medicine." I thought that was a little weird. So, I had to sit there and open up the bag, dig down for my card to put it back in my wallet. A little annoying...but no big deal. Last night, I'm back at Walgreens to pick up my allergy med. This time, I'm watching the gal to see what she does with my card. This time she picks up a special envelope-like thing, puts my debit card into the little envelope, SEALS it, then staples it to my bag. What the heck???? Now I have two more barriers to go through just to put my stinkin' card back in my frickin' wallet! Have they had cases of run away cards? Have they gotten lost in that 8 inches it travel from the window to the car? I'm sorry. I apologize. It Really. Really. Annoys. Me.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

What the heck -- indeed! Some people! Just what is the reason for all of that foolishness! My soul! I can hardly believe it. Whew, I gotta go calm down :)

Anonymous said...

THANK-you!!!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

It's bad enough when stores put your receipt in your bag and you have to go fishing for it to put it your wallet. There's no need to stick your card in there too, never mind in it's own seperate envelope! Maybe they get a good chuckle out of stickin' it to ya.

Anonymous said...

that is CRAZY! the only good thing there is the drive up.