Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quotes Of The Day. (I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried...)

"God is so strong, he could pick up the Empire State Building and put it down in the middle of the Hawkeye football field....but I don't know why anyone would want to do that." -Noah

"So, I had this dream last night that I was onstage with the Jonas Brothers and I was playing drums for them but all I had was my snare with the stand. I was trying to make it sound cool, but a snare by itself doesn't sound all that great...so the crowd starting boo-ing me and threw bananas at me. Isn't that wierd? I mean, if I were going to play drums for a band, it wouldn't be for the JONAS BROTHERS!!!"-Jackson

"This backpack is COMING TO MY HOUSE!"- (naughty) Lily, as I tried to pry a princess backpack out of her hands at Gordmans

2 comments:

Connie said...

OH . . . MY . . . GOODNESS!!!!!

emily said...

I love them ALL!!! I loved them all in their own special way. I can picture them each! Noah...of course something to do with being strong and Hawkeyes. Jack rocking out on the drums...but too cool for the Jonas Brothers and Lily of course needs two or more princess backpacks...clearly...that's what a girl NEEDS. c'mon.