Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Look....Thanks, Em.

Well, everyone is getting new looks and suddenly my old blog was looking...old. Last night, Emily was trying to walk me through getting this new design. Trying being the keyword. I actually threated at one point to start double clicking because I was getting frustrated. She gets annoyed when I try to doubleclick on things that shouldn't be doubleclicked. When I cut and pasted the entire directions on how to download new blog backgrounds into the little box, instead of just the code needed, she just about lost it. I finally told her to just do it. I don't need to understand how to do it. It's kind of like having your very own magical blog fairy. It just magically appeared. Voila!

1 comments:

emily said...

haha! that was hilarious! "Abort Abort! We have a problem!" "I'm going in". what a crazy night! but fun. You double clicker you!