Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th.


Highlights of my Fourth Of July:
1. One of my very favorite persons in the whole world is here visiting.
2. My husband was 'violated' by a man dressed as a large pig during the parade.
3. Family bocce ball. Unbeknownst to me we have a large pit of despair in the middle of our backyard.
4. Good food. Good company.
5. Illegal fireworks in our backyard. Sshhh. Don't tell.
6. Sparkler dances.
7. Jello poke cake.
8. Watching the fireworks in Hills, Iowa. With a large Casey's sign for a backdrop. Good times.
9. Playing the alphabet flashlight game.
10. My cousins and aunt and uncle survived Charles City Fireworks '08!!!!

1 comments:

kristin said...

hello? where ARE you??? have you hit a blogger's block?? are you on vacation??? did you move? lose internet access? did your computer crash? is everything okay?? I mean...ten days! I demand an update, woman! :)