Thursday, June 19, 2008

Life Is Good.

He's got it pretty rough, wouldn't you say?
Lily wasn't too sure about the pool. The water was REALLY cold. And she doesn't like to be REALLY cold...
I need to change the subject for just a moment and ask those moms of boys out there..."Why do they do these things (see below)??" The standard answer I get from my husband is, "that's what boys do." They will forever remain a mystery to me. OK. Back to business...
Noah saw this picture (below) and said, "Look! I have a water wig!".

Ooh, that water's COLD!

If you think it is impossible to do cannonballs in 3 inches of water...think again.
This is what Lily did all day. She took cupfulls of water over to her lawnchair and dumped it in...
... then sat on it!!! She did that about 2, 384 times.
And it's not a party unless you make some silly faces, so I will leave you with these images of the beautiful faces of my children. Hopefully, you won't be scarred for life.







Peace.





4 comments:

emily said...

oh my gosh, I laughed out loud really hard...at work! nice. those funny face pictures were classic. I love Lily's belly! oh my gosh. she is lovely! Where are the pics of Jack?!?!?

Laura said...

Umm.. Jack's been too cool lately to get his picture taken. He got his library book wet with a big splash then went back inside :(

emily said...

I figured that was probably the reason!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Ahh. . . I love Lily's belly too! Why can't that still be cute when you're in your 30's?