Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birthday Girl Is 3!

Lily had her birthday party tonight and she was definitely in her element. I think she would like every day to be her birthday! Grandma made her a tu-tu and a matching doll. There was lots of twirling taking place...

This is her cheesy-will-you-stop-taking-my-picture smile...
One of the highlights of the night was the baby from the Brown family that wets its diaper. A certain someone was VERY intrigued since picking it out in the store. I think, judging from this picture, that grandma was intrigued as well...

I gave Jill this gift idea because my husband wouldn't let me buy her one because he said we just finished with diapers and didn't want to go back there in any way shape or form. He also threatened to take one of her old babies and his drill and make one himself... Thanks, Jill! You can always count on your sisters!
checking out the 'wet diaper'...

Noah and Will acted 'cool' while watching all the girly presents. When asked what they thought of all this girl stuff, Will replied, "I'm bored to death. Bored with a capital B!" He cracks me up.
A new baby from Jeannie and Dan...
Lily loved the package of 'accessories' that came from Texas...


And so did her father...
Rockin' out Princess style...


We finally have a child that actually sits still to reads the cards. I think it's a 'girl thing'.
















Happy Birthday, sweet Lily. You are so special to us. You are such a blessing from God.






3 comments:

Kathy said...

It looks like she had a fun party and lots of very cool presents!

Happy Birthday, Lily how can it be three years already!

emily said...

LOVE IT! So sweet!

kristin said...

oh..how cute is that?? And the CAKE is adorable, too! You made that, huh? Where'd you get those fabulous dot things?? love it! love it all! she really IS a princess, huh? I can't believe she's three! that's amazing to me.